Tuesday 22 December 2009

Download/Youtube: Full Wembley Concert


Finally!! The full Wembley Concert! Youtube and downloads links are ready!
This is the only All Saints tour. I think it's June/September 1999.
My friend recorded the vhs in 1999 from Much Music TV and gave me the tape.
In 2007 I made a digital version because my vhs was old and I didn't lost the show.
I'm uploading again for you.
The show is amazing! All Saints are fantastic performers! I can imagine a concert with songs from the three albuns....... it would be PERFECT!
The Concert is really full and the girls performed the first album (includes b-sides) and the first songs for Saints & Sinners.
This show is exclusive by me! I hope you love! A really cool Christmans gift for you.

Youtube full playlist:




Download the full concert in forum. You must be logged to can download.
DOWNLOAD.

No comments:

Post a Comment