Friday 28 January 2011

Pics of my Pure Shores: The Very Best of All Saints

Hello, I had problems with my credit card, taken a long time to come my new. But now I have in my hands the 'Pure Shores: The Very Best of All Saints'!!! Yeahhhhhhh!!!!!

The album is amazing, 36 tracks in an only album (2 discs). I really like the inlay, but I would like new girls' pictures. The cds, inlay, cover and box have a high quality!

I love the b-sides there (ohh 'Inside' is my fave). I think would be better more 'Studio One' tracks like 'Not Easy', 'In It To Win It' and 'Fundamental'. Have no 'Under the Bridge'. Features Melanie's '24-7' but not an Appleton's or Shaznay's tracks. Finally who have no the 'Saints & Sinners Limited Edition' can to have 'One More Tequila'.
Amaaaaaaaaazing!!!
I wont to upload the tracks or scan the inlay. You can buy the album, its cheap. Lets grown up the sales!!!
Sorry the bad quality pictures... is a bad mobile, not a true camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment