Friday 8 April 2016

My Youtube Channel has been deleted: R.I.P. FundamentalAllSaints

My All Saints Youtube Channel has been deleted. Please, read my post, All Saints fans:

My name is Tatiana and since 1997/1998 I love the All Saints. And with love, affection and respect, even living far from UK (I'm Brazilian) and although I have a poor English (I've never had good lessons), I do what I can to promote Melanie, Natalie, Nicole and Shaznay.


1998-2002: I and my friend Tarin were the presidents of the Brazilian Official Fan Club. It was officiated by the record label in Brazil and (at the time we have no access to the internet) we had a large number of Brazilian fans in touch by postal service/letters.
We bought imported (and expensive) magazines, we translate (English-Portuguese) the songs lyrics and magazines reports, and built a "fanzine", a magazine made by us to send to fans throughout Brazil by letters. Members received by only cost price K7 and VHS tapes with live performances in videos or b-sides and remixes in audio. We did constantly giveaways with the gifts that the label provided: CDs singles, posters, photos and more. We took part in events with fan clubs in "stands" promoting All Saints.

Me and friends created an All Saints "cover band". It was just playback, but we rehearsed all choreographies and present ourselves in several cities in our region. We promote the debut album and I can say that we helped sales in Brazil. At that time, all the pop artists had "covers" in Brazil and my group was the official All Saints. I "was" Natalie and Tarin "was" Melanie.


2005-2012: Unfortunately I only had internet access at home in late 2004. Then I created a website, a forum and a channel on YouTube. I received many views on all platforms and uploaded rare videos and an amazing stuff scanned by magazines. The forum was international, with members around the world in perfect union, overcoming the barriers of language and cultural differences, because everyone loved All Saints there.

2012-2016: For personal problems my forum and website (named Fundamental) were turned off, but I continued with blog and Youtube Channel. I continued even after adult helpping All Saints. I never leave the scene, at least in my blog and Youtube. Even when All Saints seemed that never would return (I never lost hope, always felt that one day they would return), I kept uploading and sharing my videos like Acoustic MTV (98), Wembley Concert (99) and many other videos. I tried to find pictures of All Saints and post on the blog, always trying to update.


But Youtube deleted my channel, Yesterday I cried. I had almost 100 videos (because my internet speed is slow) and nearly 600 subscribers. My old channel had more! There were many subscribers and videos. But I have received warnings about copyrights and everything was deleted. All my work on YouTube. I no uploaded official music, just lives and interviews. I made several fanmade videos that I prided myself. I did fanmade versions: Inside, I Remember, Not Easy, One Me and U, Headlock, Long Long Road and Waiting 4 your Love. I tried not to practice anything that would damage the All Saints, NEVER. My intention was always to promote them with love and devotion, never let them into forgetfulness. I was proud of my work, but if the Youtube deleted my channel because I am wrong and it is so sad! I apologize to all the fans. I apologize to Nat, Nic, Shaz and Mel.

Me. (I love super-heroes.)
I give up Youtube. And it really makes me cry. But I had already received notifications about copyrights. I did not know what I could upload or not. I have a lot of videos, especially old, but I did not know what I could upload. I recently just announced the Red Flag sale and future performances and gigs. So the channel was deleted. This is my explanation and my excuse.
Sorry if I am wrong. I do not know how to share my videos and I do not know if I should do this.

You can find me here in blog or Instagram @leitoraviciada and Twitter @Tatiana_Inda (personal) or @LeitoraViciada (from my Brazillian booksblogger) or in fanpages Natalie Appleton or All Saints Brasil.

(Sorry for my bad English.)

2 comments:

  1. Tristíssimo! Era o maior canal, o que mais tinha vídeos mais raros delas. Que pena!!! Se elas soubessem da sua ralação... Estou indignado tbm.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oi, Rafael, estou tetando novos formatos além do Youtube, como o Dailymotion: http://www.dailymotion.com/allsaintsband Ainda vai demorar bastante para colocar os vídeos lá, por isso estou primeiramente testando. Obrigada pelo apoio!!!

      Delete