Tuesday 5 August 2008

Youtube Update - Bootie Call live at Wembley 1999 - RARE!

I made a upload in Youtube - Bootie Call live at Wembley 1999 (01/20)
The quality is bad, but it's a very rare video.
I made this video using a old VHS. The original VHS has 9 years. I'm sorry the quality but it's the best that I have.
I made with much love for the all fans!
I'm uploading the full concert. Please wait for more videos. I will upload the full concert in Youtube and download in the 'downloads' section. The download is coming soon... Thank you!



Eu fiz um upload no Youtube - Bootie Call ao vivo em Wembley 1999 (01/20)
A qualidade é ruim, mas este é um video muito raro.
Eu fiz este video usando um VHS velho. O VHS original tem 9 anos. Me desculpem pela qualidade mas isso é o melhor que tenho.
Eu fiz com muito amor para todos os fãs!
Eu estou fazendo upload do show completo Por favor esperem por mais videos. Eu farei o upload do show completo no Youtube e na sessão de 'downloads'. O download vem em breve... Obrigada!







*\O/* *\O/* *\O/* *\O/* *\O/* *\O/* *\O/* *\O/* *\O/*

No comments:

Post a Comment