Tuesday 19 May 2009

Video: Party in the Park 1998: Under the Bridge



The All Saints performed Under the Bridge, Never Ever and Lady Marmalade - I had a vhs with the full concert. Now I have only Under the Bridge and Lady Marmalade performances from the official Party in the Park 1998 dvd and it's without Never Ever. Please if somebody has the Never Ever performance I would like to have also. I lost my vhs and I love this concert.

As All Saints fizeram Under the Bridge, Never Ever e Lady Marmalade - eu tinha um vhs com o show todo. Agora eu só tenho as apresentações de Under the Bridge e Lady Marmalade do dvd oficial do Party in the Park 1998 e não tem Never Ever. Por favor se alguém tiver a apresentação de Never Ever eu gostaria de tê-la também. Eu perdi meu vhs e eu amo este concerto.

No comments:

Post a Comment