Monday 1 March 2010

Download the full Appleton's book "Together"

Totally scanned by me! It's on our forum.
This book was scanned by me directly from my own book and I hope you enjoy my effort. The book is in .pdf file, you need a reader of this file to view the book. The book is full, including photos. I would say that book is very interesting and exciting for us to know a little part of the Appleton's life. Remembering that they were sad with Shaz and Mel and the book shows the reasons for this.
Today we know that the four girls have matured, are wonderful mothers, amazing people and great professionals.
The best of the book is to see how the two sisters are together and how their families are loving. I love Natallie and nicole but with but I love them soooo much!
Look the first pages:


DOWNLOAD the full book!
COMENTS here.

No comments:

Post a Comment