Saturday 20 March 2010

ROUND 2!!



Hey everyone! I need your help! I want to make a video with fans around the world and I'll send to All Saints. Let's go to request a new album!

Take a picture showing your love for them! Be creative, show your love for them! The video will be a slideshow with all pictures sent me. Each fan'll have one picture.

Any ideas:
*you and your cds;
*you and a poster with a picture of them;
*you wearing a shirt printed with them;
*you with a poster with a message for them (in English);
*you and the All Saints, if you meet the girls;
* ...Something of a fan!

Rules:
Everybody will be in video;
But show your face;
If you writte anything, writte in ENGLISH;
Send me your name, last name, age, nickname forum and country;
Send me a PM on forum or e-mail me tatinda@allsaintsband.com or tatinda@ymail.com and wait my replay in 5 days.

I'll show this video to All Saints! Yes, the girls'll to watch you! I'll upload the video on Fundamental youtube channel and I'll show the link to All Saints.

I hope you enjoy, I hope our video!
It's now or never! Let's go to show our love for them!!!

Any question, e-mail me or PM me. Thank you, Tatiana Inda (Tatinda).

No comments:

Post a Comment