Sunday 28 June 2009

Testing a new site



I'm testing a new design. Please wait the full site. I'm doing the new pages and uploading the archives and testing things. I hope to finish a beautiful site for you.
This time, I'll make the gallery with pictures.
I'm checking the invalid links and uploading the downloads.
I'm doing a new band history page and each Saint will be a exclusive section.
The site continues with fthe Forum, Twitter, Youtube channel and this blog like the news and updates section.
Now click in the picture for a section.

Estou testando um novo design. Por favor esperem o site completo. Estou fazendo as páginas novas e carregando os arquivos e testando coisas. Espero terminar um bonito site para vocês.
Desta vez, farei uma galeria com fotos.
Estou checando os links inválidos e carregando os downloads.
Estou fazendo uma nova página co ma história da banda e cada Saints terá uma sessão exclusiva.
O site continua com o fórum, Twitter, canal do Youtube e este blog como a sessão de notícias e atulizações.
Agora clique na figura para uma sessão.

No comments:

Post a Comment