Friday 12 June 2009

Video RARE: All Saints 1.9.7.5. Let's Get Started - the first version with Melanie and Shaznay only

All Saints 1.9.7.5. Let's Get Started - the first version with Melanie and Shaznay only - LITTLE CLIP!!! MEGA RARE!
Year: 1995!
After All Saints 1.9.7.5. 'Silver Shadow' video and before All Saints 'I Know Where It's At', Simone is over the band.
Melanie and Shaznay on with this video.
It's the first version of the song called 'Let's Get Started' or 'If You Want to Party (I Found Lovin')'.
After Natalie and Nicole enter in the band and the first single was 'I Know Where It's At'.
The secound version of this video is with the four girls wearing black clothes in white and silver scenery - the official Japan exclusive video.
This video has been sent to me by a fan to five years ago and he didn't want to send me the full video, he just sent me this footage.
I have this little clip only, I haven't the full video ready to upload in Youtube but... I HAVE THE OFFICIAL PROMO VHS WITH THE FULL VIDEO!
I bought in Ebay but it's a English VHS. My video player is a Brazillian video player. I can't find anyone to converter this VHS in a digital video! I never watch the VHS, but it's here. I'm looking for HELP PLEASE! I want to upload the video here!! I'm trying!


All Saints 1.9.7.5. Let's Get Started - a primeira versão com apenas Melanie e Shaznay - PEQUENO TRECHO!!! MEGA RARO!
Ano: 1995!
Depois do vídeo All Saints 1.9.7.5. 'Silver Shadow' e antes do vídeo All Saints 'I Know Where It's At', Simone está fora da banda.
Melanie e Shaznay seguem com este vídeo.
Esta é a primeira versão da música chamada 'Let's Get Started' ou 'If You Want to Party (I Found Lovin')'.
Antes de Natalie e Nicole entrarem na banda e o primeiro single foi 'I Know Where It's At'.
A segunda versão desse vídeo é com as quatro garotas vestindo roupas pretas num cenário prateado e branco - o vídeo oficial, exlusivo para o Japão.
Este vídeo foi enviado para mim por um fã a cinco anos atrás e ele não quis me enviar o video cheio, ele me enviou apenas essa filmagem.
eu tenho apenas este pequeno trecho, eu nã otenho o vídeo completo pronto para carregar no Youtube mas... EU TENHO VHS PROMOCIONAL COM ESSE VIDEO INTEIRO!
Eu comprei no Ebay mas é um VHS inglês. Meu videocassete é brasileiro. Eu não consigo encontrar alguém para converter este VHS em um vídeo digital! Eu nunca vi esse VHS, mas ele está aqui. Estou procurando por AJUDA POR FAVOR! Eu quero carregar o vídeo aqui! Estou tentando!

VHS:


No comments:

Post a Comment